- Life cycle assessment
- Material flow analysis
- Environmental decision making
- Biogeochemistry in the Anthropocen
- Risk assessments
- Trends in boreal and polar environment
- Climate change and green energy
- Human exposure and health
- Green and sustainable chemistry
- Ambient and workplace air pollutant
12.01.23 - NECS-Program at FINAL PROGRAMME PAGE
Oral contributions are now fully booked. Poster abstracts possible until 12. January.
Registration with poster possible after the 12. Jan, but we cannot ensure abstracts are printed in the Program-book.
Please contact us if you have any questions on delayed registration
Msc student support program closed!