- Life cycle assessment
- Material flow analysis
- Environmental decision making
- Biogeochemistry in the Anthropocen
- Risk assessments
- Trends in boreal and polar environment
- Climate change and green energy
- Human exposure and health
- Green and sustainable chemistry
- Ambient and workplace air pollutant
NECS 2023 is a continuation of the Norwegian Environmental Chemistry Symposium-conference-series addressing all aspects of chemistry applied in environmental sciences, monitoring and regulation. The aim of the symposium is to provide an interdisciplinary platform for Norwegian and international specialists to examine and exchange experiences in this continuing growing field to encourage exchange of ideas and knowledge.We invite leading scientists, experts, students, industrial researchers, environmental authorities and regulators, to an inspiring platform for interdisciplinary knowledge transfer and scientific discussions. We will ensure a timely and exciting programme on emerging issues presented by invited speakers as well as your contributins by oral and poster presentations on:
- How Norway solved environmental problems hitherto since the 1960s.
- Recent developments and state-of-the-art knowledge in main areas of environmental chemistry
- Major environmental chemistry challenges today
- Immediate challenges to 2030 and in the long run towards 2050.